Western Australia is a globally-connected multicultural State created from diverse and traditional cultures. Our services includes organising a diverse range of cultural activities, events and programs in the local community.
- Interactive cultural game
- Traditional costume photo booth
We encourage event organiser and other cultural presented or performer to contact us for this service. Note: This service does not require membership.
To many migrants, moving to Western Australia means learning a new language and developing a new social network. We help migrants learn new skills, including capability building skills for a better living.
- Childcare education and care workshop
- Computer and apps learning class
- Community education program
Migrants with English as a second language or from a non-English speaking background potentially need language and cultural support for daily living. Migrants without family support and local networks may often feel isolated. We are here to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate support services for them.
Support services includes:
- Nanny / babysitting service
- Housekeeping / domestic cleaning service
- Meal preparation
- Transport / pick up and drop off arrangement
- Interpreting / translation
- Language other than English learning
To access the list of service providers you need to become a member of Culture Care WA.
Health information can be extremely useful. To migrants from non-English speaking background, it might be challenging to access accurate and reliable health information in their language in Australia. We are the platform for our community to access health information in their language, activities that keep them healthy. Empowering our community to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle when living in a new country.
- Community sporting activity
- Health talk for community
- Access to bilingual health professionals
- Access to resources in other languages